Cold Pressed Moringa Oil
100 % Pure Cold-Pressed Moringa Oil for face, body and hair. Moringa Oil is extracted from the seeds of the most nutrient-dense tree on the planet, it is a rich source of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that supports all your skin needs. It is nature’s gift for your skin and has anti-aging, healing and beautifying effects.
It is derived from the seeds of the Moringa Oliferea tree, also known as the “Tree of Life,” and is full of phytonutrients and behenic acid. This “Super tree” contains over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants that boost health, skin, and hair.
Moringa oil’s therapeutic and cosmetic benefits were historically documented thousands of years ago. The Romans and Greeks used Moringa oil in all their skin products while the Ancient Egyptians used this oil to protect their skin against the damages of sun, sand and the desert environment.
This super- oil has a strong resistance to going rancid and can stay fresh for many years and is able to deeply penetrate tissues even to the depth of the bone marrow for deep cleansing. Moringa oil also has many benefits for hair. It restores hair moisture levels and improves the overall health of your hair. It also can protect color-treated locks and enhance shine, antioxidant protection and protection against color depletion as well as protect the hair from damaging effects from the sun.
Moringa Oil Benefits for Skin:
- Anti-aging: effective at plumping fine lines and firmer skin
- Healing: due to its emollient properties and heals minor cuts, burns and scrapes
- Balancing: balances all skin types
- Anti-Microbial: rich in antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and high content of vitamin E as a potent antioxidant.
- Combats breakouts: anti-inflammatory properties in Moringa contribute to clearer skin and address skin issues such as acne, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Therapeutic : great carrier oil due to long shelf life.
- Hydrating:high content of monounsatuatred fatty acids, 70% oleic acid- making it an effective moisturizer for dry ad sensitive skin. Soothes eczema and psoriasis.
- Cleansing:oleic acid is cleansing compound.
Moringa Oil Benefits for Hair:
- Protects Hair Color: due to high antioxidant content and enhances shine
- Protects Hair from the sun
- Moisturizes the Scalp: ideal for dry scalp due to high content of oleic acid.
- Strengthens hair: due to high contents of zinc and minerals it nourishes the hair follicles and rejuvenates the scalp from within
- Fights Dandruff and Split Ends: healing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to heal dandruff
- Induces Good Sleep: Moringa oil is an excellent cure for insomniacs when inhaled or used in a diffuser.