Cold Pressed Garden Cress Oil
100 % Pure Cold-Pressed Garden Cress Oil for face, body and hair.Garden Cress or Halim Seed oil is extracted from Lepidium sativum seeds by the process of cold pressing. It is grown in subtropical climates being native to Egypt and the Middle East and
has been used for hundreds of years for its therapeutic benefits.
It has a multitude of benefits for the hair including treating baldness, and hair loss due to its high natural antioxidant properties with Vitamins A, E and Eugenol. Cold-pressed cress seed oil has a perfect proportion of Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids, thereby being very beneficial to the skin and hair.
This oil also strengthens the roots of the hair and treats dryness and itchiness of the scalp with carotene and manganese content. It protects the hair from split ends and supports lengthening hair and thickening of the hair.
Garden cress oil also hydrates the skin and gives it a natural glow. It also helps cure acne and fade dark spots on the skin and detoxifies the skin from impurities by regenerating new skin tissues. Garden cress is a nutrient dense oil with multiple beautifying benefits for the skin and hair.
Garden Cress Oil Benefits for Face:
- Brightens the skin : garden cress oil is a Rich Source of Vitamin Surprisingly, one ounce of cress oil provides the body with 32% of the daily value of vitamin C. While an ounce of orange provides about 7%.Thus, it helps you keep your bones, skin, and gums strong, and it also ensures that you do not have an iron deficiency because it helps you quickly absorb iron from food foods.
- Moisturizing: Treatment of skin problems: It hydrates the skin and heals chapped lip
- Treats Sunburns: Rich in vitamin c and many minerals, as it is the ideal solution to treat sunburn and irritated skin and protects your skin from unhealthy factors.
- Detoxifies : Helps purify the skin of all impurities.
- Treats pigmentation and dark spots: works to unify skin color, hide imperfections and treat white lines .
- Prevents and heals acne: It treats acne and removes pimples of all kinds, as it is a complete skin healer.
- Lightens Skin: It increases the smoothness of the skin and its freshness and works to lighten it naturally, even in sensitive areas.
Garden Cress Oil Benefits for Hair:
- Prevents Hair loss : Helps to increase the length and density of hair quickly due to high content of vitamins and minerals.
- Thickens Hair: it contains many antioxidants and mineral salts that are important for hair growth.
- Prevents split ends: It protects against hair breakage and split ends, because it contains sulfur.
- Moisturizing scalp and skin and adds shine in addition to some bactericidal elements.
- Promotes Healthy Hair: It gives hair a beautiful and healthy look because it contains adequate quantities of vitamins (A, B, E, C) beneficial to hair.
- Prevents Male Pattern Baldness
- Prevents Dandruff
- Strengthens Hair :It strengthens the roots of the hair and treats the problems in the scalp and gives it valuable and necessary nutrients such as carotene, manganese and phosphorous,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.