Discovery and assessment of new products that fits within EcoCart sustainable and eco friendly products portfolio, assess and understand insights that frames customers behavior. Cross checking of categories and tags associated with each product and driving growth of each category and its products.
- Identify and approach key players (sellers) and onboard them to EcoCart's portfolio in accordance to company guidelines.
- Focus on Category Sell through & Top and bottom-line target achievement with ownership of the MOM revenue target achievements within your assigned Category.
- End-to-end planning and execution of brand and collection launches
- Identify factors influencing the profitability of assigned category and brands
- Analyzing seasonal performances and plan seasonal category mix for each brand & manage inventory with target expected sales.
- Perform qualitative & quantitative periodical comparisons identifying trends and learnings for continuous improvement and management reporting.
- Working with visual merchandise, ensure optimum visibility in order to achieve targeted sales for owned categories.
- Conduct category gap analysis against trends and competition and opportunities and unaddressed consumer segments for management reporting.
- Work closely with Category mangers Demand to maintain stock cover of fast-moving products through an efficient stock replenishment cycle.
- Build strong relationships with sellers and brand suppliers through periodic meetings, communicating updates and engaging them in EcoCart marketing activity and various promotions.
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business, Marketing, Finance or a related discipline
- 2-4 vendor acquisition and relationship management in an e-com platform, retailer, or agencies with particular focus Jewellery and Accessories
- Advance communication skills, English and Arabic
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data
- Sales and Business Development skills